Click here for COVID-19 Message
May 7 – 22, 2022 | Maximum 15 Travelers
• Luxury and Suite accommodations throughout the tour
• Lakani’s signature Dine By Choice with no limitations – including Room Service
• Deluxe vehicles with a window seat for optimum viewing during sightseeing
• All gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel and restaurant staff, and Tour Manager
• Tour Manager plus an Operations Manager
• Special entertainment and gala evenings
• First class cuisine with fine wines and champagnes aboard the Lakani Private Jet
• Leisure time in each destination to enjoy the facilities
• “Luggage-One-Touch” from start to finish
• Fly directly between destinations and avoid typical airport crowds at private terminals
Your VIP Private Jet, which normally seats more than 40, has been custom-fitted for only 15 travelers with luxurious leather club seats and posh interiors. Your cabin crew will graciously anticipate all of your in-flight needs, while serving first class cuisine with fine wines and champagnes. Experience arrivals like royalty, often at private terminals, where you hardly realize the usual customs and immigration formalities have taken place.
Cost Per Person
Single Room Supplement
Spend the next two days getting to know Prague through its historic sights and culture. Walk the Prague Castle Complex, the Jewish Quarter and the Old Town with an expert guide. Cross the famous Charles Bridge and attend a private chamber concert at Strahov Monastery. There will even be time for shopping, if you choose.
Ascend the Acropolis to take a closer look at the ancient temple, then learn about the antiquities found there on a privately guided tour of the impressive Acropolis Museum. Embark on a private catamaran cruise to the picturesque Hydra Island.
After a traditional lunch, re-board the jet and head to Turin. See the highlights of the city, including the Duomo to view the Chapel of the Holy Shroud. Visit the Egyptian Museum with its large collection of Ancient Egyptian relics. Enjoy a panoramic view of Turin from the Mole Antonelliana and perhaps visit the National Cinema Museum housed there. Visit the historic cellars of the Barolo wine region. Then view the incredible collection of cars at the National Automobile Museum.
After lunch, drive back to Geneva to board the Private Jet and continue to Marseille, France and transfer to your home for the next three nights. Explore the hilltop villages of The Luberon. See fortified castles, panoramic views, picturesque villages and spectacular lavender fields. Tour Van Gogh’s asylum in St. Paul de Mausole where he painted so many of his beautiful Provencal landscapes. See the Roman remains of St. Remy de Provence and visit Les Baux de Provence with its impressive castle.
After lunch, re-board the jet for your flight to Malaga. Enjoy the drive to Ronda and visit Mondragon Palace as well as a few fascination churches. Travel by vintage car to the Glass Museum and join the owner for cocktails and dinner catered by Michelin-star chef, Dani Garcia.
• Tour of Malaga including the Picasso Museum and Automobile Museum
• Excursion to Marbella to see the Old Town and nearby Puerto Banus
Thank you for your interest in Lakani World Tours.
Click here to download your free brochure.
Travel insurance is available from Travel Guard or by calling Travel Guard at 877.220.4164