Click here for COVID-19 Message
April 28 – May 13, 2021 | Maximum 15 Travelers
• All Suite accommodations throughout the tour
• Lakani’s signature Dine By Choice with no limitations – including Room Service
• Deluxe vehicles with a window seat for optimum viewing during sightseeing
• All gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel and restaurant staff, and Tour Manager
• Tour Manager plus an Operations Manager
• Special entertainment and gala evenings
• First class cuisine with fine wines and champagnes aboard the Lakani Private Jet
• Leisure time in each destination to enjoy the facilities
• “Luggage-One-Touch” from start to finish
• Fly directly between destinations and avoid typical airport crowds at private terminals
Your VIP Private Jet, which normally seats more than 40, has been custom-fitted for only 15 travelers with luxurious leather club seats and posh interiors. Your cabin crew will graciously anticipate all of your in-flight needs, while serving first class cuisine with fine wines and champagnes. Experience arrivals like royalty, often at private terminals, where you hardly realize the usual customs and immigration formalities have taken place.
Cost Per Person
Single Room Supplement
Explore Amsterdam on a walking tour of the charming old town, the Old Jewish Quarter, and enjoy the fast-lane entrance to the Anne Frank House. Explore the picturesque countryside and seaside; visit the fishing villages of Volendam and Marken; stroll through Edam, known for its cheese; and see the windmills of Zaanse Schans.
Enjoy an excursion to the picturesque Boka Bay, including the historic UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kotor. Take a walk through the narrow streets and see the 11th century Cathedral of St. Trifun and the Maritime Museum, whose curator will take you on an exclusive tour and share tales of the famous Kotor sailors, ship builders and the glory days of long ago.
Climb aboard a private boat for a scenic cruise around pristine Boka Bay. Then disembark and indulge in a delicious lunch before returning to your cottage. Travel inland to the old royal capital of Cetinje, where the town’s museum offers an insight into the national history and culture. Visit the 18th century St. Peter’s Monastery and enjoy a VIP tour with the curator of the Museum of King Nicola, once a royal residence.
Thank you for your interest in Lakani World Tours.
Click here to download your free brochure.
Travel insurance is available from Travel Guard or by calling Travel Guard at 877.220.4164