Click here for COVID-19 Message
September 19 – October 4, 2021 | Maximum 15 Travelers
• All Suite accommodations throughout the tour
• Lakani’s signature Dine By Choice with no limitations – including Room Service
• Deluxe vehicles with a window seat for optimum viewing during sightseeing
• All gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel and restaurant staff, and Tour Manager
• Tour Manager plus an Operations Manager
• Special entertainment and gala evenings
• First class cuisine with fine wines and champagnes aboard the Lakani Private Jet
• Leisure time in each destination to enjoy the facilities
• “Luggage-One-Touch” from start to finish
• Fly directly between destinations and avoid typical airport crowds at private terminals
Your VIP Private Jet, which normally seats more than 40, has been custom-fitted for only 15 travelers with luxurious leather club seats and posh interiors. Your cabin crew will graciously anticipate all of your in-flight needs, while serving first class cuisine with fine wines and champagnes. Experience arrivals like royalty, often at private terminals, where you hardly realize the usual customs and immigration formalities have taken place.
Cost Per Person
Single Room Supplement
After lunch, re-board the jet and continue to Fes and your home for the next three nights. Explore the imperial city, including the ancient gate of Bab Bou Jeloud, impressive Medersa Bou Inania and the Islamic Gardens. Walk the labyrinth of Fes Medina and Mellah. Discover the Roman ruins of Volubilis, the former Mauritanian capital founded in the 3rd century BC.
After lunch, continue aboard the jet to Budapest and your luxurious home for your last few nights. Step inside St. Stephen’s Basilica, walk around Liberty Square and see the impressive collection at the House of Hungarian Art Nouveau. Delight in a Piano Recital during a private visit of Bartok Memorial House. Gain a panoramic view of both Buda and Pest while cruising the Danube aboard the private Pannonia. Disembark the boat and take a horse-drawn carriage ride to the Castle District to visit Matthias Church and Fishermen’s Bastion. Reminisce with your fellow travelers during a festive farewell party.
Thank you for your interest in Lakani World Tours.
Click here to download your free brochure.
Travel insurance is available from Travel Guard or by calling Travel Guard at 877.220.4164