Click here for COVID-19 Message
June 14 – 29, 2021 | Maximum 15 Travelers
• Suite accommodations and Tented Camps throughout the tour
• Lakani’s signature Dine By Choice with no limitations – including Room Service
• Deluxe vehicles with a window seat for optimum viewing during sightseeing
• All gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel and restaurant staff, and Tour Manager
• Tour Manager plus an Operations Manager
• Special entertainment and gala evenings
• First class cuisine with fine wines and champagnes aboard the Lakani Private Jet
• Leisure time in each destination to enjoy the facilities
• “Luggage-One-Touch” from start to finish
• Fly directly between destinations and avoid typical airport crowds at private terminals
Your VIP Private Jet, which normally seats more than 40, has been custom-fitted for only 15 travelers with luxurious leather club seats and posh interiors. Your cabin crew will graciously anticipate all of your in-flight needs, while serving first class cuisine with fine wines and champagnes. Experience arrivals like royalty, often at private terminals, where you hardly realize the usual customs and immigration formalities have taken place.
Cost Per Person
Single Room Supplement
Tour historic Addis Ababa; see the Baroque-styled Trinity Cathedral; step inside the Ethnological Museum in Emperor Haile Selassie’s former palace; and admire the University gardens and fountains.
Become immersed in tribal culture on a full day excursion by local charter to the Omo Valley in the southern part of the country. Upon arrival at Jinka’s airport, drive to a Mursi tribal village and interact with its residents. Learn why Mursi women adorne their lower lips with clay plates, and why men paint their bodies and faces white. Observe a traditional ceremony before departing for Jinka and your return flight to Addis Ababa.
Visit the Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital for a unique insight into the fascinating world of falconry, an integral part of the Emirate’s heritage. Tour the Falcon Museum and the hospital for a chance to see live medical work in progress, free-flying falcons, and to let a large and majestic falcon sit on your arm. Drive along the famous corniche to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the third largest in the world, with over 80 domes. Tour the magnificent Louvre Abu Dhabi with an art expert.
Travel by seaplane on an exciting full-day excursion to Dubai. Ascend to the 154th floor of the Burj Khalifa – the tallest building in the world. Delight in a memorable lunch at the iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel’s Al Muntaha Restaurant with stunning views of the city and waterfront. Ride across the Dubai Creek in an abra and walk through the Spice and Gold souk before returning to Abu Dhabi.
Thank you for your interest in Lakani World Tours.
Click here to download your free brochure.
Travel insurance is available from Travel Guard or by calling Travel Guard at 877.220.4164