2020 World Tour by Private Jet
• “Dine By Choice” at favorite restaurants & Room Service
• Special entertainment and gala evenings
• Window seats for comprehensive sightseeing with small groups of no more than 18 travelers for optimum viewing
• Leisure time in each destination to enjoy local flavors
• All gratuities to guides, drivers and hotel/restaurant staff and Lakani tour manager
• “Luggage-One-Touch” from start to finish
• Fly directly between destinations and avoid airport crowds at private terminals
Your VIP Private Jet, has been custom-fitted for only 18 travelers with luxurious leather club seats and posh interiors. Your cabin crew will graciously anticipate all of your in-flight needs, while serving first class cuisine with fine wines and champagnes. Experience arrivals like royalty often at private terminals where you hardly realize the usual customs and immigration formalities have taken place.
Lakani Signature Experiences Include:
- THAILAND, Bangkok – An exhilarating long tail boat ride through the klongs will reveal teak houses, noodle shops, and bustling local markets. Enjoy a festive dinner party with graceful Thai dancers.
- MALDIVES, Kuda Huraa – Enjoy a visit in Indian Ocean island nation with green palms, white sand and crystal-clear waters of dolphin and other species. Learn about sea turtles and island living.
- KENYA, Nanyuki – Experience safari game drives on the western flank of Mt. Kenya, Big Cats, Black and White rhino, zebra and giraffe, all on an exclusive, private conservancy.
- EGYPT, Luxor – Discover the UNESCO site of ancient Thebes and walk the necropolises (burial grounds) of the Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens.
- JORDAN, Petra – Marvel at the ancient town carved out of sandstone rock, including The Treasury and Ad Deir.
- PORTUGAL, Lisbon – Take a private tram ride through one of the oldest cities in the world. See the Belem Tower and Jeronimos Monastery both recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage Sites.
Cost Per Person
Suite Single Occupancy Supplement
Monday & Tuesday, October 12 & 13 • Bangkok, Thailand -- The Peninsula BangkokArrive in Bangkok and enjoy VIP Fast-Track Service before being transferred to your hotel. Get together with your Lakani Tour Manager and fellow travelers for a welcome cocktail and dinner party. See the highlights of Bangkok on a morning city tour, then observe local river life on a cruise down the Chao Phraya River and end at the Royal Barges Museum. See the unique artist house and attend a private puppet show.
Wednesday - Friday, October, 14 - 16 • Landaa Giraavaru, Maldives -- Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa GiraavaruBoard the Lakani Private Jet and delight in a gourmet lunch on your way to Male, Maldives. Transfer by seaplane to the Baa Atoll, located about 35 minutes from the airport in the Indian Ocean, giving you a spectacular view of the ocean and the remote islands. Immerse yourself in the island paradise of the Maldives. Treat yourself to a massage at the spa, go catamaran sailing in the tranquil turquoise water, swim, play tennis, dive, fish, or feed baby turtles.
Along with experts on manta rays, we will board a dhoni and cruise the turquoise waters of the Baa Atoll, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, to watch these gentle giants in their habitat. There is plenty to do and time to relax by the pool with a book.
Saturday - Monday, October 17 - 19 • Ol Jogi Wildlife Conservancy, Kenya -- Ol Jogi HouseYour Lakani Private Jet takes you from the idyllic Indian Ocean to Kenya for your thrilling, exclusive African bush retreat. You’ll have plenty of options to explore the wildlife and culture on the 58,000-acre property of Ol Jogi Wildlife Conservancy reserved just for you and your fellow jet travelers. Venture out on an early morning game drive to see the cats begin their day. Join a ranger on a fascinating walking safari Visit the rescue center and vet clinic. Spot rare and endangered species like black and white rhino and grevy zebra and a variety of Kenya’s wildlife. Take a helicopter excursion to explore the spectacular flamingo populated shores of Lake Baringo and Lake Bogoria in the Great Rift Valley. Enjoy a special visit to meet the Pokot people, one of the most authentic cultural experiences you will ever encounter.
Back at the ranch, delve into fabulous gourmet cuisine, then relax by the pool or on your patio and let the wildlife come to you.
Tuesday - Thursday, October 20 - 22 • Luxor, Egypt -- Sofitel Winter PalaceReturn to Nairobi via a local charter, then board our private jet to continue to Luxor, Egypt. Visit the Valleys of the Kings and Queens and the famous tombs of King Tut, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon, including a private visit to the tomb of Queen Nefertari. Have lunch while sailing on a Felucca on the Nile. Step back into history as you tour the fascinating Karnak and Luxor temples.
Learn about the dramatic history of Karnak and Thebes at a Sound & Light show.
Day Visit • Abu Simbel, EgyptBoard our local charter flight to Abu Simbel, where you will see the 3,300 year-old temple of Ramses II, dedicated to the sun god, Ra. It is considered one of the most phenomenal engineering feats in ancient Egypt. After your visit, board the charter flight back to Luxor.
Friday & Saturday, October 23 & 24 • Petra, Jordan -- Movenpick Resort PetraBid farewell to Egypt as you climb aboard the Lakani Private Jet and depart for Aqaba. Enroute to Petra embark on an adventure in a 4×4 vehicle and follow the route of “Lawrence of Arabia” through the lunar-like landscape of Wadi Rum. Spot exquisite Nabataean rock carvings in the Khaz’ali Canyon and marvel at the awe-inspiring views of the desert from Lawrence’s Spring.
Continue to Petra, also known as the Rose City. Walk through the Siq, a narrow chasm in the bedrock, and gaze at the elaborate Treasury as you emerge. Admire the Nabataean rock-cut buildings with Hellenistic facades. If you are feeling adventurous, join your guide on the 1,000-step climb to the Monastery. In the evening, enjoy a private celebration with local cuisine and Bedouin folk show.
Sunday - Tuesday, October 25 - 27 • Lisbon, Portugal -- Four Seasons Hotel Ritz LisbonThis morning return to Aqaba and board our jet to Lisbon. Discover Portuguese Manueline architecture on your private visit to Jeronimos Monastery. Explore the pristine Alfama District aboard a private tram and indulge in a private panoramic cruise around Lisbon’s Belem area. Venture outside the city to picturesque Queluz to visit its Versailles-like Palace and Cascais, a formerly quaint fishing village that became a popular Royal resort in the early 20th century.
Reminisce with fellow travelers and your Lakani Tour Manager at a farewell cocktail and dinner party.