2020 Unusual Europe by Luxury Private Jet
FINLAND • AZERBAIJAN • GREECE • BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA • ITALY • FRANCE
September 3 – 17, 2020 | Maximum 15 Travelers
• Suite accommodations at no extra charge for all tour members
• A-la-Carte at restaurants and Room Service
• Special entertainment and gala evenings
• Window seating for all excursions
• Leisure time in each destination to enjoy the facilities
• All gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel staff and Lakani Tour Managers
• “Luggage-One-Touch” from start to finish
• Fly directly between destinations and avoid typical airport crowds at private terminals
Your VIP Private Jet, which normally seats more than 40, has been custom-fitted for only 15 travelers with luxurious leather club seats and posh interiors. Your cabin crew will graciously anticipate all of your in-flight needs, while serving first class cuisine with fine wines and champagnes. Experience arrivals like royalty, often at private terminals, where you hardly realize the usual customs and immigration formalities have taken place.
Highlights & Inclusions
- Finland – Tour the Temppeliaukio Rock Church and other amazing architecture in Helsinki.
- Azerbaijan – Visit the Museum of Carpets as well as the Fire Worshipper’s Temple and witness the natural phenomenon known as the “burning mountain”.
- Greece – Tour Rhodes Town and visit the Palace of the Grand Master and the castle of the Knights of St. John.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – View the iconic Stari Most as well as its minaret and bazaar.
- Italy – Tour Ferrari and Pagani factories and learn how these prestigious automobiles are produced.
- France – Taste the local wine and cheese on an excursion into the interior Basque country.
Sep 3 - 4, 2020 • Helsinki, Finland -- Hotel KampArrive at Helsinki International Airport where you are transferred to your suite at your landmark hotel. Meet fellow travelers and your Lakani Tour Manager at an evening cocktail party. Tour the highlights of the capital city, including Temppeliaukio Rock Church, Uspenski Cathedral, and Sibelius Park.
Sep 5 - 7 • Baku, Azerbaijan -- Four Seasons Hotel BakuBoard the Lakani Private Jet and fly to the capital of Azerbaijan where your suite accommodations overlook the Caspian Sea. Take a sunset cruise and dine at one of Baku’s ldest restaurant: Karvansaray. Explore the Old Town and the 15th-century Palace of the Shirvan Shahs. Visit the Museum of Carpets as well as the Fire Worshipper’s Temple and witness the natural phenomenon known as the “burning mountain”.
Sep 8 - 10 • Rhodes, Greece -- Lindos Blu Luxury Hotels & SuitesTake the Lakani Private Jet to Rhodes, the largest of the Dodecanese islands of Greece. Drive the coastal road to your elegant and spacious villa with a large sundeck and private infinity pool. Walk through the narrow streets of nearby ancient Lindos and make your way to the castle and acropolis, by donkey if you choose. Tour Rhodes Town and visit the Palace of the Grand Master and the castle of the Knights of St. John.
Sep 11 - 13 • Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina / Bologna, Italy -- Grand Hotel MajesticTravel by Lakani Private Jet to Mostar, one of the undisputed jewels of the Balkan Peninsula of Bosnia and Herzegovina to tour its iconic Stari Most (old medieval arched bridge) as well as its minaret and bazaar.
Reboard the jet and continue across the Adriatic Sea to Bologna and your opulent Junior Suite. Tour the city by foot and drive to Ferrara for a walk through an Academy Award film site. Tour Ferrari and Pagani factories. Learn how these prestigious automobiles are produced and enjoy a ride in a Ferrari at Modena’s Autodromo.
Sep 14 - 16 • Biarritz, France -- Hotel Du PalaisBoard the Lakani Private Jet for your final leg to Biarritz on the Basque coast where your historic palatial hotel with Ocean view suites await you. See the Rock of the Madonna an Grande Plage on your tour of the city. Tour St. Jean de Luz and continue into Spain to San Sebastian for a Tapas lunch. Take an excursion into the interior Basque country; visit a pepper grower; explore picturesque village of St. Jean Pied de Port; and taste local wine and ewes cheese.
Sep 17 • Homeward BoundBid farewell to Europe and your newfound friends as you depart for the airport for your homeward bound or onward destination flight.