May 9 – 24, 2020 | Maximum 15 Travelers
• Suite accommodations at no extra charge for all tour members
• A-la-Carte at restaurants and Room Service
• Special entertainment and gala evenings
• Window seating for all excursions
• Leisure time in each destination to enjoy the facilities
• All gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel staff and Lakani Tour Managers
• “Luggage-One-Touch” from start to finish
• Fly directly between destinations and avoid typical airport crowds at private terminals
Your VIP Private Jet, which normally seats more than 40, has been custom-fitted for only 15 travelers with luxurious leather club seats and posh interiors. Your cabin crew will graciously anticipate all of your in-flight needs, while serving first class cuisine with fine wines and champagnes. Experience arrivals like royalty, often at private terminals, where you hardly realize the usual customs and immigration formalities have taken place.
Cost Per Person
Single Room Supplement
Explore Amsterdam on a walking tour of the charming old town, the Old Jewish Quarter, and enjoy the fast-lane entrance to the Anne Frank House. Take an afternoon drive to Lisse for a tour through the splendid Tulip Gardens of Keukenhof.
Explore the city, including the red-brick facades of the warehouses of Speicherstadt, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and its impressive International Maritime Museum. Visit the astonishing Elbphilharmonie, one of the largest and most acoustically advanced concert halls in the world. Take a private cruise to see the harbor and the waterside districts; view the Elbphilharmonie from the water. Tour the Chilehaus, an excellent example of Brick Expressionism architecture, the City Hall and St. Michael’s Church.
Thank you for your interest in Lakani World Tours.
Click here to download your free brochure.
Travel insurance is available from Travel Guard at www.travelguard.com/lakani or by calling Travel Guard at 1.877.220.4164