Tasmania 2018 – Pre-designed Private Travel
HOBART • FREYCINET • CRADLE MOUNTAIN • LAUNCESTON
8 DAYS | PRICES FROM: $9,995 | BEGIN: Hobart END: Launceston
This Pre-Designed Travel Experience includes deluxe accommodations, meals as indicated, expert local guides, entrance fees, all transfers and sightseeing excursions by private car. Package price is per person, based on double occupancy. Single supplement applies. Intra-tour air is subject to change. International air fare is additional.
Highlights & Inclusions
- Accommodations as shown
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing excursions by private car and driver
- Your own personal expert local guides
- See the Tasmanian Devil up close at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Take a rainforest walk to Russell Falls, Horsehoe Falls, and the Tall Trees at Mt. Field National Park.
- Visit Port Arthur, a former convict settlement and a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Be dazzled by the glow-worms at the Mole Creek Caves
- Enjoy morning tea at a local raspberry farm
Prices Starting From