Scandinavia – Custom Made Journeys
Lakani Custom Made Journeys just for you.
Travel at your own pace, on your own time on an itinerary custom designed just for you, your family, or your group. Whether you are celebrating an anniversary trip for two, planning a vacation for the family, or looking for a travel experience for your special interest group, Lakani’s experts will create a tour that exceeds your expectations. With Lakani you have the advantage of working with a team that has first-hand travel knowledge of virtually every part of the world with a network of contacts to help you plan your trip, and the experience to make it happen.
Choose to go on your own or be accompanied by a Lakani Tour Manager. Use commercial aircraft or your own private aircraft. The choice is yours with a Lakani Custom Made Journey.
For those who love the idea of the great outdoors and are inspired by great design, Lakani World Tours can take you to visit Scandinavia and all that it has to offer. Plan to visit Denmark, Sweden and or Finland. Travel by plane, car, ferry or even dog sled to visit this amazingly beautiful area of the world. While the weather may be preferred in the summer, there is adventure to be enjoyed in the winter as well.
Your adventure may begin or end at any given point but might well begin in Helsinki, Finland where you will see and visit Esplanade Park, Market Square, Senate Square, Parliament, and a variety of museums. Copenhagen, Denmark is a sophisticated capital city that offers some of the most magical sightseeing. Here you will see the Little Mermaid, the Royal Palace and visit Rosenborg Castle and Tivoli Gardens. From Copenhagen you can visit North Sealand and Viking Land.
Take the ferry to Stockholm, Sweden where you will visit the Vasa Museum, the Royal Palace, the Gamla Stan and the Skansen Open-Air Museum. You might venture from the capital to Gothenburg and Malmö. Continue on to Norway and its capital of Oslo where you can visit Frogner Park, the Viking Ship Museum and Munch Museum. End your journey in Bergen and point north in the spectacular scenery of the fjords.
Scandinavia Highlights (vary by season)
- Variety of transportation – Travel by a variety of different methods throughout Scandinavia
- Unusual accommodation – Plan your trip for winter and a stay at the ICEHOTEL in Jukkasjärvi, Sweden, some 200 kilometers / 125 miles north of the Arctic Circle. Here you may see the Northern Lights
- Outdoor activities – The following activities are all available in Scandinavia: walking, cycling, horseback riding, golf, swimming, kayaking, ice fishing, snowmobiling and/or dog sledding
- Fjords – charter a boat for a full day on the water
- Shop for high fashion and interior and household items with the latest design trends.
Customized pricing based on itinerary.