2019 Kenya’s Great Migration Private Air Safari
SMALL GROUP SAFARI – July 18-29, 2019 – Led by John Webley
Kenya | Starts: Nairobi Ends: Nairobi
Limited to 8 Travelers
Join John Webley for this special Kenyan experience. Born and raised in Africa, John, has grown up amid the spectacular wild kingdoms and has been leading trips to Africa for over 20 years.
Become immersed in the wildlife, culture and natural wonders of Kenya on this safari by private charter air. Experience luxury tented camps and lodges, unforgettable wildlife activities, and the extraordinary services of your Lakani Tour Manager and Africa expert, John Webley.
Highlights & Inclusions
- A visit to the nearby Karen Blixen home and museum, a private visit to Daphne Sheldrick Elephant orphanage, and “high tea” with the Giraffes of Giraffe Manor.
- Game drives in Elsa’s Kopje Wildlife Conservancy in search of the “Big 5”.
- Safari in Kenya’s leading refuge conservancy ranches for the highly endangered black rhino.
- Enjoy a Hot Air Balloon Safari and game drives in the midyear “home” of the Great Migration.
- Deluxe accommodations
- All meals
- Transportation by deluxe vehicles
- Gratuities for lodging, meals, local guides and drivers
- Services of Lakani Tour Manager
Prices Starting From