Japan 2017 – Pre-designed Private Travel
TOKYO • GERO SPA • TAKAYAMA • KANAZAWA • KYOTO • NARA
9 DAYS | PRICES FROM: $10,595 | BEGIN: Tokyo END: Kyoto
This itinerary can be modified based on your specific interests, preferred travel dates and budget.
This Pre-Designed Private Travel Experience includes deluxe accommodations, meals as indicated, expert local guides, entrance fees, all transfers and sightseeing excursions by private car. Package price is per person, based on double occupancy. Single supplement applies. Intra-tour air is subject to change. International air fare is additional.
Highlights & Inclusions
- Accommodations as shown
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing excursions by private car and driver
- Your own personal expert local guides
- Experience the early morning tuna auction at the Tsukiji fish Market in Tokyo
- Enjoy a hot spring bath and Japanese dinner at a luxurious ryokan
- Visit the Takayama Morning Market
- See the beautiful Kenrokuen Garden
- Experience a traditional tea ceremony in a private home
Prices Starting From
DAYS 1 – 2 • Tokyo, JAPAN---Chinzanso HotelAncient cultures look to the future blending invention, tradition and simplicity, which are trademarks of this graceful country. Arrive Tokyo where you will have an opportunity to tour the Imperial Palace Plaza, the residence of Japan’s Imperial Family. It is located on the former site of Edo Castle, in a large park area surrounded by moats and massive stone walls.
Visit the Tsukiji Fish Market and watch the “tuna auction”, a most popular attraction with limited daily visitors. Get your shopping on at the Ginza Shopping District and the Nakamise shopping arcade. For more cultural heritage, see the Meiji Shrine, the Asakusa Kannon Temple and the Edo Tokyo Museum. Meals: B