Iceland 2018 – Pre-designed Private Travel
REYKJAVIK • HELLA • REYKJANES
6 DAYS | PRICES FROM: $8,395 | BEGIN: Reykjavik END: Reykjavik
This itinerary can be modified based on your specific interests, preferred travel dates and budget.
This Pre-Designed Private Travel Experience includes deluxe accommodations, meals as indicated, expert local guides, entrance fees, all transfers and sightseeing excursions by private car. Package price is per person, based on double occupancy. Single supplement applies. Intra-tour air is subject to change. International air fare is additional.
Highlights & Inclusions
- Accommodations as shown
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing excursions by private car and driver
- Your own personal expert local guides
- See Iceland’s Big Three – Gullfoss, Geysir and Thingvellir
- Partake in a whale watching excursion to see the whales of the northern Atlantic
- Visit the Blue Lagoon, one of Iceland’s most famous spots
- Travel by Super Jeep out to Thorsmork Valley
Prices Starting From
Low Season (Oct.- Apr.)
High Season (May - Sep.)
DAYS 1 – 3 • Reykjavik, ICELAND---Hotel BorgArrive in Reykjavik and be transferred to your luxury hotel. Depending on the arrival ﬂight times, you can stop at the Blue Lagoon to relax after the ﬂight.
Reykjavik is one of the smallest capitals in the world. The walking tour of Reykjavik provides an insider’s view of the city. Reykjavik is the smallest capital in the world with modern buildings and fresh bright colors. Drive past Bessastaoir, the residence of the Icelandic President and visit the city’s Arbaer Outdoor Folk Museum where old houses from other parts of Iceland have been relocated. You will have an opportunity to go on a whale watching ship to see the Minke, Humpback and other types of whales that all the North Atlantic home. Meals: B