Greece – Custom Made Journey
Lakani Custom Made Journeys just for you.
Travel at your own pace, on your own time on an itinerary custom designed just for you, your family, or your group. Whether you are celebrating an anniversary trip for two, planning a vacation for the family, or looking for a travel experience for your special interest group, Lakani’s experts will create a tour that exceeds your expectations. With Lakani you have the advantage of working with a team that has first-hand travel knowledge of virtually every part of the world with a network of contacts to help you plan your trip, and the experience to make it happen.
Choose to go on your own or be accompanied by a Lakani Tour Manager. Use commercial aircraft or your own private aircraft. The choice is yours with a Lakani Custom Made Journey.
Highlights & Inclusions
- Visit the Stadium where the first Olympic games were held
- Marvel at archaeological sites and ancient theaters
- Diros Caves at Gytheion Port
- Travel between islands by high speed boat
- Relax on a private catamaran cruise
• GREECEOn the Greek mainland, visit Athens city center, Syntagma Square, the Temple of Zeus, the Arch of the Emperor Hadrian, the iconic Parthenon and the imposingly impressive Acropolis. From Athens, venture to the Peloponnese and Delphi. Pass through the Corinth Canal. Visit the Mycenae’s, and Nauplion, the first capital of Greece and a very beautiful small town. Continue on to Mystras and the old castle-town of Monemvasia.
Time permitting, you may wish to visit the cradle of civilization of ancient Olympia. Or, continue on to Kalambaka to visit the Meteora monasteries which are spectacularly perched atop the rocky pinnacles in Thessaly. Or, Mount Olympus en route to Thessaloniki.
Finish your vacation in Greece spending few days on one or more of the beautiful Greek islands – most popular and most often visited are Santorini, Sifnos, Crete and Mykonos.
Hotel accommodations will be based on your specific travel program, dates, budget and availability at time of booking.