France – Custom Made Journeys
Lakani Custom Made Journeys just for you.
Travel at your own pace, on your own time on an itinerary custom designed just for you, your family, or your group. Whether you are celebrating an anniversary trip for two, planning a vacation for the family, or looking for a travel experience for your special interest group, Lakani’s experts will create a tour that exceeds your expectations. With Lakani you have the advantage of working with a team that has first-hand travel knowledge of virtually every part of the world with a network of contacts to help you plan your trip, and the experience to make it happen.
Choose to go on your own or be accompanied by a Lakani Tour Manager. Use commercial aircraft or your own private aircraft. The choice is yours with a Lakani Custom Made Journey.
Perhaps Europe’s most iconic destination, France has great food, wine, art, architecture, history and more! From the exploring the halls of the Louvre and Versailles, to the vineyards of Burgundy, to the beaches of Normandy and Nice, a captivating holiday in France can be tailored to suit your time and taste. You can see the highlights of Paris, float on a barge through the Loire Valley, explore WWII sites in Normandy, or relax in a royal Chateau or on a Mediterranean beach. The choices are endless, and yours.
Highlights & Inclusions
- See the iconic sites of Paris.
- Visit the Monuments and churches that tell the story of WWII
- Experience the food and wine country of the Burgundy Region
- Explore the perfume museums in Grasse
- Enjoy the luxury of modern conveniences with a stay in one of the incredible chateaux dotted throughout France
Customized pricing based on itinerary.
Lakani World Tours can create a travel itinerary best suited for you – depending on your time, interests, and budget. Here are just some suggestions on what your French holiday can include:
• ParisThe nation’s capital and the heart of French culture and art. Iconic sites abound; and touring must-sees include the Eiffel Tower, the Palace of Versailles and of course the Louvre. For a more intimate experience, you can take a cooking class, city tour with an architect, nightlife tour, or perhaps a day trip to Espace Dalí for a private tour of the famed surrealist’s works.
• NormandyNormandy is great for history lovers. Monuments and churches that tell the story of WWII abound. Be sure to include a poignant visit to the US Military Cemetery and Interpretation Center, as well as Omaha Beach and the village Sainte-Mère-Église.
• BurgundyThe Burgundy Region offers an immersion in the wine country. Visit the historic center of Dijon, and savor the latest Beaujolais. Stroll the gourmet markets of Lyon, a former Roman capital steeped in history and gastronomic delights. You can take the bullet train from Paris, and travel by private car, or perhaps by barge, to explore the small villages that dot this picturesque countryside.
• The RivieraThe Riviera offers the famed beaches of Nice and nearby Monte Carlo, the culture of Cannes, and the perfume museums and factories in Grasse.
• VariousStay in a Château – You can experience how royalty lived centuries ago, yet enjoy the luxury of modern conveniences with a stay in one of the incredible chateaux dotted throughout France. Some more popular ones include Château Saint-Martin & Spa, Château d’Artigny, and Château des Briottières.
If you have more time, an extension could include taking the Orient Express to London, Venice or Istanbul.