Bhutan 2018 – Pre-designed Private Travel
BANGKOK • PARO • THIMPU • PUNAKHA
9 DAYS | PRICES FROM: $5,295 | BEGIN: Bangkok END: Bangkok
This itinerary can be modified based on your specific interests, preferred travel dates and budget.
This Pre-Designed Private Travel Experience includes deluxe accommodations, meals as indicated, expert local guides, entrance fees, all transfers and sightseeing excursions by private car. Package price is per person, based on double occupancy. Single supplement applies. Intra-tour air is subject to change. International air fare is additional.
Highlights & Inclusions
- Accommodations as shown
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing excursions by private vehicle
- Your own personal expert local guides
- Visit a farm house to have a glimpse into their daily life
- Visit the Thimphu National Textile Museum to learn about Bhutan’s living national art of weaving
- Climb up to the impressive Taktsang “Tiger’s Nest”, Pelphung Monastery
Prices Starting From
Low Season (Jan., Jun.-Aug.)
High Season (Mar. - May, Sep-Nov.)