Baltics 2018 – Pre-designed Private Travel
TALLINN, ESTONIA • RIGA, LATVIA • VILNIUS, LITHUANIA
8 DAYS | PRICES FROM: $5,495 | BEGIN: Tallinn END: Vilnius
This itinerary can be modified based on your specific interests, preferred travel dates and budget.
This Pre-Designed Private Travel Experience includes deluxe accommodations, meals as indicated, expert local guides, entrance fees, all transfers and sightseeing excursions by private car. Package price is per person, based on double occupancy. Single supplement applies. Intra-tour air is subject to change. International air fare is additional.
Highlights & Inclusions
- Accommodations as shown
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing excursions by private car and driver
- Your own personal expert local guides
- Visit the medieval Old Town of Tallinn, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visit the magnificent Art Nouveau (Jugendstil) Museum in Riga
- Take an excursion to the Trakai Island Castle
- Enjoy Vilnius, which is well known for its Baroque architecture
Prices Starting From
The Baltic States are located in north-central Europe and on the eastern coast of the Baltic Sea. They are Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania who have gained their independence from the former U.S.S.R. in 1991.