2020 African Explorations by Luxury Private Jet
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES • ETHIOPIA • RWANDA • BOTSWANA • SOUTH AFRICA
June 23 – July 7, 2020 | Maximum 15 Travelers
• Suite accommodations and Luxury Tented Camps at no extra charge for all tour members
• A-la-Carte at restaurants and Room Service
• Special entertainment and gala evenings
• Window seating for all excursions and safaris
• Leisure time in each destination to enjoy the facilities
• All gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel staff and Lakani Tour Managers
• “Luggage-One-Touch” from start to finish
• Fly directly between destinations and avoid typical airport crowds at private terminals
Your VIP Private Jet, which normally seats more than 40, has been custom-fitted for only 15 travelers with luxurious leather club seats and posh interiors. Your cabin crew will graciously anticipate all of your in-flight needs, while serving first class cuisine with fine wines and champagnes. Experience arrivals like royalty, often at private terminals, where you hardly realize the usual customs and immigration formalities have taken place.
Highlights & Inclusions
- UAE – Ride in an ancient water taxi to the gold and silver souks of Dubai.
- Ethiopia – Visit the fascinating tribal villages of Ethiopia.
- Rwanda – Trek up the slopes of the mighty Virungas in search of Golden Monkeys and Mountain Gorillas.
- Botswana – Discover the giant baobab trees and 1,500 year old rock paintings of Chobe National Park.
- South Africa – Seek out the Big Five and the elusive Black Rhino on wildlife drives and bush walks.
June 23 - 25, 2020 • Abu Dhabi, UAE -- Emirates Palace Abu DhabiArrive at Abu Dhabi Airport and enjoy VIP Fastrack formalities and transfer to your opulent suite at the palatial hotel in the heart of the city. Drive the corniche and visit the impressive Sheikh Zayed Mosque; observe traditional Arabian life at the Heritage Village; visit the Louvre and Guggenheim Museums; and take a private sunset cruise. Spend a day in Dubai and chat with locals, ride an ancient water taxi to the gold and silver souks.
June 26 - 27 • Addis Ababa, Ethiopia -- Sheraton Addis AbabaClimb aboard the Lakani Private Jet and head to the African continent and your suite accommodations in the center of Ethiopia’s capital city. Visit Ethiopia’s fascinating tribal villages and learn about their culture. Tour historic Addis Ababa and visit the Ethnological Museum in Emperor Haile Selassie’s former palace.
June 28 - 30 • Volcanos National Park, Rwanda -- Sabyinyo Silverback LodgeFly to Rwanda where your luxury lodge is situated in the foothills of the mighty Virungas, home to over 20 families of Mountain Gorilla. Trek up the slopes to see the magnificent gorillas and sit among them as they go about their daily lives. Visit the Golden Monkeys, and get a glimpse into rural Rwandan life on a tour of the local fields and villages.
July 1 - 3 • Chobe National Park, Botswana -- Belmond Savute Elephant LodgeTravel by Lakani Private Jet and charter to your sumptuous tented suite outfitted with a fabulous deck and view of the Savute Channel, where elephants love to play and bathe. Venture out on game drives to view the prolific wildlife in Chobe. Discover the 1,500-year-old rock paintings by the San (Bushmen), giant baobab trees, and a wide variety of birdlife. Finish the day with stargazing into the pristine African skies.
July 4 - 6 • Phinda Private Game Reserve, South Africa -- andBeyond Phinda Vlei LodgeFly by private charter and Lakani Jet to KwaZulu-Natal. Your luxury suite with private plunge pool and deck overlooking the vlei with unforgettable views of animals parading by; seek out the Big Five on wildlife drives and bush walks; enjoy encounters with the Zulu people; and participate in Black Rhino tracking and conservation.
July 7 • Johannesburg, South Africa and Homeward Bound -- Intercontinental HotelBid farewell to the African bush and your newfound friends as you board your charter plane to Johannesburg, where you will have an opportunity to refresh and repack in your reserved room at the Intercontinental Hotel before your departure home.