2019 World Tour by Private Jet
• “Dine By Choice” at favorite restaurants & Room Service
• Special entertainment and gala evenings
• Window seats for comprehensive sightseeing with small groups of no more than 18 travelers for optimum viewing
• Leisure time in each destination to enjoy local flavors
• All gratuities to guides, drivers and hotel/restaurant staff and Lakani tour manager
• “Luggage-One-Touch” from start to finish
• Fly directly between destinations and avoid airport crowds at private terminals
Your VIP Private Jet, has been custom-fitted for only 18 travelers with luxurious leather club seats and posh interiors. Your cabin crew will graciously anticipate all of your in-flight needs, while serving first class cuisine with fine wines and champagnes. Experience arrivals like royalty often at private terminals where you hardly realize the usual customs and immigration formalities have taken place.
Lakani Signature Experiences Include:
- THAILAND, Bangkok – An exhilarating long tail boat ride through the klongs will reveal teak houses, noodle shops, and bustling local markets. Enjoy a festive dinner party with graceful Thai dancers.
- MALDIVES, Kuda Huraa – Enjoy a visit in Indian Ocean island nation with green palms, white sand and crystal-clear waters of dolphin and other species. Learn about sea turtles and island living.
- KENYA, Nanyuki – Experience safari game drives on the western flank of Mt. Kenya, Big Cats, Black and White rhino, zebra and giraffe, all on an exclusive, private conservancy.
- EGYPT, Luxor – Discover the UNESCO site of ancient Thebes and walk the necropolises (burial grounds) of the Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens.
- TURKEY, Bodrum – Enjoy this elegant seaside town on the Aegean Sea complete with Crusader Castle. Visit the UNESCO site of Ephesus, the best-preserved ancient port on the Mediterranean.
- SKOPJE, Macedonia – Stop to visit the hometown of Mother Teresa, see the 1500-year-old fortress and have lunch in this east European Capital City.
- PORTUGAL, Lisbon – Take a private tram ride through one of the oldest cities in the world. See the Belem Tower and Jeronimos Monastery both recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage Sites.
Cost Per Person
Single Room Supplement
• World Tour
Gather together with your expert Lakani Tour Manager and 18 fellow like-minded travelers at the celebrated Peninsula Hotel in Bangkok. Explore the highlights of this vibrant capital city, then climb aboard the Lakani Private Jet and head to the idyllic Maldives in the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. You’ll have your choice of activities to enjoy while in the island paradise of the Four Seasons Resort at Kuda Huraa.
Your next stop is in Northern Kenya at the exclusive Kenyan bush retreat of Ol Jogi, where your only neighbors are your fellow jet travelers. Delight in the thrill of spotting wildlife from your safari vehicle, on foot, and by helicopter. See endangered species, visit a rescue center, and encounter the local Pokot People who will share their culture with you. Jet north to Egypt for a look at the famous tombs of King Tut and Queen Nefertari, tours of the Karnak and Luxor temples, and a Felucca cruise on the Nile.
Just a short two-hour flight brings you to the Aegean coastal city of Bodrum and an extraordinary experience at the Kempinkski Hotel Barbaros Bay. Take an excursion to Ephesus and explore the former ancient city of Halicarnassus, now the home to the Castle of St. Peter and its impressive Museum of Underwater Archaeology. The beauty of traveling by private jet is revealed as you make a stop in Skopje, Macedonia en route to Lisbon. Discover the home of Mother Teresa and the historic fortress before continuing to the capital of Portugal and its sightseeing jewels.