2019 World Tour by Private Jet
Additional 2020 departure now available. Please call for details!
THAILAND • MALDIVES • KENYA • EGYPT • TURKEY • MACEDONIA • PORTUGAL
• “Dine By Choice” at favorite restaurants & Room Service
• Special entertainment and gala evenings
• Window seats for comprehensive sightseeing with small groups of no more than 18 travelers for optimum viewing
• Leisure time in each destination to enjoy local flavors
• All gratuities to guides, drivers and hotel/restaurant staff and Lakani tour manager
• “Luggage-One-Touch” from start to finish
• Fly directly between destinations and avoid airport crowds at private terminals
Your VIP Private Jet, has been custom-fitted for only 18 travelers with luxurious leather club seats and posh interiors. Your cabin crew will graciously anticipate all of your in-flight needs, while serving first class cuisine with fine wines and champagnes. Experience arrivals like royalty often at private terminals where you hardly realize the usual customs and immigration formalities have taken place.
Lakani Signature Experiences Include:
- THAILAND, Bangkok – An exhilarating long tail boat ride through the klongs will reveal teak houses, noodle shops, and bustling local markets. Enjoy a festive dinner party with graceful Thai dancers.
- MALDIVES, Kuda Huraa – Enjoy a visit in Indian Ocean island nation with green palms, white sand and crystal-clear waters of dolphin and other species. Learn about sea turtles and island living.
- KENYA, Nanyuki – Experience safari game drives on the western flank of Mt. Kenya, Big Cats, Black and White rhino, zebra and giraffe, all on an exclusive, private conservancy.
- EGYPT, Luxor – Discover the UNESCO site of ancient Thebes and walk the necropolises (burial grounds) of the Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens.
- TURKEY, Bodrum – Enjoy this elegant seaside town on the Aegean Sea complete with Crusader Castle. Visit the UNESCO site of Ephesus, the best-preserved ancient port on the Mediterranean.
- SKOPJE, Macedonia – Stop to visit the hometown of Mother Teresa, see the 1500-year-old fortress and have lunch in this east European Capital City.
- PORTUGAL, Lisbon – Take a private tram ride through one of the oldest cities in the world. See the Belem Tower and Jeronimos Monastery both recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage Sites.
Cost Per Person
Single Room Supplement
OCT. 14 & 15 • Bangkok, THAILAND - The Peninsula BangkokArrive in Bangkok and enjoy VIP Fast-Track Service and a transfer to your hotel. Get together with your Lakani Tour Manager and fellow travelers for a welcome cocktail and dinner party. See the highlights of Bangkok on a morning city tour, then observe local river life on a cruise down the Chao Phraya River and end at the Royal Barges Museum. See the unique artist house and attend a private puppet show.
OCT. 16, 17, & 18 • Kuda Huraa, MALDIVES - Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda HuraaBoard the Lakani Private Jet and delight in a gourmet lunch on your way to Male, Maldives. Transfer by speedboat to the Kuda Huraa on the North Male Atoll, located about 25 minutes from the airport in the Indian Ocean. Immerse yourself in the island paradise of the Maldives. Treat yourself to a massage at the spa, go catamaran sailing in the tranquil turquoise water, swim, play tennis, dive, ﬁsh, or feed baby turtles.
Observe Maldivian village life, cruise to a private island for a delightful picnic lunch. There is plenty to do and time to relax by the pool with a book.
OCT. 19, 20 & 21 • Ol Jogi Wildlife Conservancy, KENYA - Ol Jogi HouseYour Lakani Private Jet takes you from the idyllic Indian Ocean to Kenya for your thrilling, exclusive African bush retreat. You’ll have plenty of options to explore the wildlife and culture on the 58,000-acre property of Ol Jogi Wildlife Conservancy reserved just for you and your fellow jet travelers. Venture out on an early morning game drive to see the cats begin their day. Join a ranger on a fascinating walking safari. Visit the rescue center and vet clinic. Spot rare and endangered species like black and white rhino and grevy zebra and a variety of Kenya’s wildlife. Take a helicopter excursion to explore the spectacular ﬂamingo populated shores of Lake Baringo and Lake Bogoria in the Great Rift Valley. Enjoy a special visit to meet the Pokot people, one of the most authentic cultural experiences you will ever encounter.
Back at the ranch, delve into fabulous gourmet cuisine, then relax by the pool or on your patio and let the wildlife come to you.
OCT. 22 & 23 • Luxor, EGYPT - Sofitel Winter PalaceReturn to Nairobi via a local charter to then board our private jet to continue to Luxor, Egypt. Visit the Valleys of the Kings and Queens and the famous tombs of King Tut and Queen Nefertari, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon. Have lunch while sailing on a Felucca on the Nile. Step back into history as you tour the fascinating Karnak and Luxor temples.
Learn about the dramatic history of Karnak and Thebes at a private Sound & Light show.
OCT. 24, 25, &26 • Bodrum, TURKEY - Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay BodrumClimb aboard the Lakani Private Jet and set off for the Turquoise Coast and your fabulous accommodations at pristine Barbaros Bay on the Bodrum peninsula. Tour the former ancient city of Halicarnassus, now the charming city of Bodrum where the imposing Castle of St. Peter overlooks the seafront and contains an impressive Museum of Underwater Archaeology. Explore the ancient city of Ephesus, with its iconic Library of Celsus and not to be missed Terrace Houses.
OCT. 27 • Skopje, MACEDONIA - Day StopExperience one of the true beneﬁts of travel by private jet as you ﬂy from Bodrum to Skopje for a tour of the capital of the Republic of Macedonia. Visit the Mother Teresa Memorial House, one of the most beautiful mosques
in the city, and the historic fortress. After a traditional Macedonian lunch, continue on the ﬁnal leg of the Lakani Private Jet to Lisbon, Portugal, arriving in time for dinner.
OCT. 27, 28, & 29 • Lisbon, PORTUGAL - Four Seasons Hotel Ritz LisbonDiscover Portuguese Manueline architecture on your private visit to Jeronimos Monastery. Explore the pristine Alfama District aboard a private tram and indulge in a private panoramic cruise around Lisbon’s Belem area. Venture outside the city to picturesque Queluz to visit its Versailles-like Palace and Cascais, a formerly quaint ﬁshing village that became a popular Royal resort in the early 20th century.
Reminisce with fellow travelers and your Lakani Tour Manager at a farewell cocktail and dinner party.
OCT. 30 • Lisbon, PORTUGALSay goodbye to newfound friends as you depart for the airport and your homeward bound or onward ﬂight.