2018 Latin America by VIP Private Jet
February 4 – 17, 2018 | Maximum 14 Travelers
• Deluxe accommodations at Luxury hotels with Suite accommodations where offered at no extra charge for all tour members
• “Dine By Choice” A-la-Carte at restaurants and Room Service
• Special entertainment and gala evenings
• Window seating for all sightseeing tours and excursions
• Leisure time in each destination to enjoy the facilities
• All gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel staff and Lakani Tour Managers
• “Luggage-One-Touch” from start to finish
• Fly directly between destinations and avoid typical airport crowds at private terminals
Your VIP Private Jet, which normally seats more than 40, has been custom-fitted for no more than 14 travelers with luxurious leather club seats and posh interiors. Your cabin crew will graciously anticipate all of your in-flight needs, while serving first class cuisine with fine wines and champagnes. Experience arrivals like royalty often at private terminals where you hardly realize the usual customs and immigration formalities have taken place.
- RIVIERA MAYA, Mexico – Beautiful beaches and Mayan Ruins including UNESCO Chichen Itza
- HAVANA, Cuba – Old Havana (UNESCO), classic cars, Hemingway’s Finca Vigia
- BOGOTA, Colombia – Gold Museum, La Candelaria and a cable car ride up Monserrate Hill
- CARTAGENA, Colombia – a day stop to visit the UNESCO walled city and have lunch
- PANAMA CITY, Panama – indigenous Embera village, Agua Clara canal locks and UNESCO Casco Viejo
Cost Per Person
Single Room Supplement
DAYS 1 – 3 • RIVIERA MAYA, MexicoImmerse yourself in the beauty of Mexico’s Riviera Maya and Mayan culture as you marvel at the ruins of Tulum and Chichen Itza, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
DAYS 4 - 7 • HAVANA, CubaExperience the juxtaposition of old and new architecture and culture, visit with artists in their studios and cruise through the UNESCO site of Old Havana in classic American cars. Visit Cojimar, the setting for “The Old Man and the Sea” and Hemingway’s home, Finca Vigia.
DAYS 8 - 10 • BOGOTA & CARTAGENA, ColombiaIt’s many cultural institutions, theater, and music as well as the cultural sophistication of its people, has earned Bogota the nickname “The Athens of South America.” Visit the Gold Museum and take a cable car up Monserrate Hill. Touch down for lunch and a visit to the UNESCO walled city in charming Cartagena before continuing to Panama.
DAYS 11 - 13 • PANAMA CITY, PanamaVisit an indigenous Embera village in the rainforest, see the new canal expansion at Agua Clara Locks Visitor Center and visit historic Casco Viejo, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
DAY 14 • Depart for Home