2018 Around the World: Captivating Experiences by Private Jet
HONG KONG • MALAYSIA • REUNION ISLAND
KRUGER NATIONAL PARK • CYPRUS • COSTA DEL SOL
Membership is strictly limited to 24 Travelers • Suite Accommodations throughout
20 DAYS | March 9 – 28, 2018
Flying has never been so grand! Join Lakani World Tours to celebrate our 15th Anniversary by traveling in the utmost comfort and style as you wing your way to some of the world’s most captivating places. Stretch out and relax in your first class reclining seat which offers incredible leg room. As all flights are during the day (no overnight flights), you will have a chance to enjoy gourmet cuisine, vintage wines and champagne, view popular films in the comfort of your seat and enjoy socializing with freedom to move about the cabin. Traveling with no more than 24 guests ensures personal attention, a spacious aircraft cabin and suite accommodations in all destinations.
Your Lakani Private Jet Tour includes everything you can possibly imagine in a luxury journey. You never have to worry about paying extra for optional sightseeing, meals or services – because they are already included.
Highlights & Inclusions
- Suite Accommodations for all tour members at no extra charge
- Dine By Choice’ A-la-Carte meals at the finest local restaurants and room service
- Special events and performances at gala evenings
- Window seats for comprehensive sightseeing with small groups of no more than 15 travelers for optimum viewing
- Leisure time at destinations to choose personalized activities
- All gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel staff as well as your Lakani Tour Managers
- Fly directly between destination and avoid typical airport
crowds at private terminals
- ‘Luggage One-Touch’ from start to finish
Cost Per Person
Single Room Supplement
• HONG KONG, S.A.R. & MACAU, S.A.R.Enjoy a special visit to the iconic city of Hong Kong and see the results of Portuguese and Chinese culture blending for hundreds of years in neighboring Macau; as well as the glitz of today.
• KUALA LUMPUR, MalaysiaExplore the capital city of Malaysia; a combination of modern skyscrapers and colonial architecture. Then head outside the city to the limestone hills and Batu Caves.
• REUNION ISLANDExperience this island paradise, famous for its stunning scenery, coral reefs, diving, spices and Creole heritage.
• KRUGER NATIONAL PARK, South AfricaSearch out the “Big Five” in the private Sabi Sand Game Reserve, recognized globally for its diversity of wildlife.
• LIMASSOL, CyprusLand on the third largest island of the Mediterranean to witness the mosaic of cultures that have left their mark at this crossroads of 3 continents.
• COSTA DEL SOL, SpainImmerse yourself in the sights and sounds of coastal Andalusia; the Costa del Sol, with its historic town centers, museums, incredible landscapes and Flamenco!