2017 Central America & More – by VIP Private Jet
Tentative Dates: February 03 – 19, 2017 | Maximum 15 Travelers
• Deluxe accommodations at Luxury hotels with Deluxe rooms or Suite accommodations where offered at no extra charge for all tour members
• “Dine By Choice” A-la-Carte at restaurants and Room Service
• Special entertainment and gala evenings
• Window seating for all sightseeing tours and safaris
• Leisure time in each destination to enjoy the facilities
• All gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel staff and Lakani Tour Managers
• “Luggage-One-Touch” from start to finish
• Fly directly between destinations and avoid typical airport crowds at private terminals
- MEXICO CITY, Mexico – Beautiful buildings and museums
- TIKAL, Guatemala – a center of Mayan civilization
- HAVANA, Cuba – visit with artists in studio
- CARTAGENA, Colombia – lunch in this charming city
- BOGOTA, Colombia – “The Athens of South America”
- ARENAL VOLCANO NATIONAL PARK, Costa Rica – wondrous flora and fauna
- PANAMA CITY, Panama – Panama Canal Dinner Cruise
To be announced
• MEXICO CITY, Mexico – Discover a melting pot of history and culture in its beautiful buildings, museums, parks and neighborhoods, a mix of tradition and modernity.
• TIKAL, Guatemala – Explore one of the largest UNESCO archaeological sites and urban centers of the pre-Columbian Mayan civilization.
• HAVANA, Cuba – Visit with famous Cuban artists in their private studios, cruise through Old Havana in Classic American cars and attend The Tropicana Cabaret Review.
• CARTAGENA & BOGOTA, Colombia – Touch down for lunch in charming Cartagena before continuing to Bogota. It’s many cultural institutions, theater, and music as well as the cultural sophistication of its people, has earned Bogota the nickname “The Athens of South America.”
• ARENAL VOLCANO NATIONAL PARK, Costa Rica – Discover the flora and fauna of Costa Rica with its tropical gardens, pristine rainforests and the wondrous surroundings of the Arenal Volcano.
• PANAMA CITY, Panama – Pass under the Bridge of the Americas on the isthmus connecting North and South America on a private Panama Canal dinner cruise